Privacy of User Information
We collect only the pertinent information necessary to enroll you as a member or process your transactions. We do not otherwise sell, rent, or give away your information except in cases where you specifically request it or approve it. You will never be tricked into signing up for anything. Options to receive more information will always be clearly explained to you, and your participation in any promotion is optional.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Platform.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information (information which can be used to identify an individual) such as:
- Your name
- Contact information (such as email, phone, and mailing address)
- Your Credit Card number
We may collect Personal Information when you choose to provide us through the Platform, as well as through other sources, such as joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, and from other third parties.
Other Information We Collect
We may collect information about your use of the Platform such as:
- How you use the Platform;
- IP address and information about the device you use to access the Platform, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Platform (such as the application) you are using;
- Your location, if you are using a Platform mobile application. You will be asked if you want us to collect your location information before we do so.
We also collect or compile other information about you (such as enrollment numbers or demographic group information) on an aggregated and unidentified basis. We may use or share any other information with third parties for any lawful purpose.
Information Accuracy or Opt-Out
We are interested in maintaining the most current and accurate information about each of our visitors and customers. If you have provided personal information to us in the past and have moved or changed email addresses, please let us know. If you would like to stop receiving communications or services, feel free to email us at Privacy@RVOHUB.com. Please enter “Remove” in the subject line.
How We Use Personal Information
We primarily use this information to provide the Platform and related features to you and to:
- Fulfill your requests and respond to your questions;
- Send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- Administer promotions or contests in which you choose to participate;
- Facilitate social sharing functionality;
- Analyze and monitor Platform usage and to make improvements;
- Help secure the Platform, prevent fraud and enforce our policies;
- Personalize our Platforms for you;
- Contact you about other services or those of our affiliates or other third parties, if you agree;
- Perform other activities with your consent;
- Provide “send to friend” type functionality on the Platform;
- Conduct data analysis, audits, develop new products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
How We Share Personal Information
We will only share Personal Information collected through the Platform as described in this policy, unless we provide you with choices. Specifically, we may share your Personal Information:
- With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services;
- With third-party sponsors of promotions or contests in which you choose to participate;
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, including laws and other legal obligations outside your country of residence;
- To respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users;
- To investigate, prevent, or act regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Platform’s terms and conditions;
- With your consent.
Please note that any information you post to public areas of a Platform such as on our social media pages may be seen by other visitors.
You can choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use the Platform. However, if the information request is not identified as optional and you choose to not provide required Personal information, then you may not be able to use the features of the Platform. You can opt out of receiving promotional email from a Platform by following the unsubscribe link in those email messages. You can opt out of receiving SMS text messages by replying STOP to any message.
Some of our advertisers, affiliate partners, and their subsidiaries may request information directly from you, or link you to sites that do so. We do not endorse or have control over content or policies of third party websites.
How You Can Access or Edit Your Personal Information
Some of our Platforms allow you to review and edit Personal Information that you entered. Otherwise, you may contact us at the email address at the bottom of this policy to request access to or that we update, or correct the Personal Information collected by our Platforms. Please note, that consistent with local law, your Personal Information may be retained for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements. Please note that we are not responsible for permitting you to review, or for updating or deleting Personal Information that you provide to a third party, including any app, social media platform, or wireless service provider.
How we Protect Your Personal Information
Security technologies including firewalls and Secure Socket Layers are implemented to help protect the Personal Information we collect from you through the Platform. Our policies restrict access to Personal Information to those employees and service providers who need to know the information in order to provide you the services that you use. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Platforms.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Use of Platform by Minors
The Platform is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Platform.
How to Contact Us Regarding Your Privacy Concerns and Questions
|Telephone:||(406) 559-3700 / (888) 464-8889|
|1925 Grand Avenue, Suite 128|
|Billings, Montana 59102-2776 USA|
Travel and Other Services and Products
Conditions of Contact by RVOHUB.com, Inc.
As a registered RVOHUB.com user, you’ll receive our email newsletter and any other offer information that you request. Additionally, you may receive emails associated with your activities on the site such as travel confirmations, updates to your itinerary, offers, and information associated with other trips you have taken or answers in response to your inquiry.
Featured Retailers’ Privacy Policies
When you shop through Shopping Rewards, you are redirected to the websites of featured retailers, where privacy policies may differ from those of the Company. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of featured retailers, and we encourage you to understand the privacy policies of any websites to which you submit your personal information.